Contact Information

Physical Address: Email Address:
Milan Italy Mission isaac.jaramillo@myldsmail.net
Milan via Antonio Gramsci
13/220090 Opera
Milan Italy

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Speeches and Cookies

This week one of the coolest things happened. So my companion and I had a lesson with one of our investigators and that lesson was so cool because the spirit in the room was so strong I literally thought you could touch it, it was amazing and I know for a fact that if the spirit wasn't there that lesson would have gone south. For some cool interesting news I have a new Mission President and he is so cool He used to be a lawyer in Utah and he is great, super nice guy I guess there might be some changes in the mission like not wearing backpacks haha yeah we are going to switch to man purses yeah its going to be interesting the next half of my mission! Also this week I got the opportunity to give a speech for my companions brother’s wedding it was interesting I don't know how the wedding turned out now… hmmm It was FANTASTIC my companion and I recorded our speeches it was fun also my branch that I'm serving in is super fun and a tad bit crazy haha every Friday night they have this karaoke night with some dancing haha and it's pretty interesting to see the members not in suits umm yeah they are a bit off the wall lets just put it that way (cough cough) Haha also one day my companion and I decided to make chocolate chip cookies and since this is Italy we had to substitute some things so we made them. They looked good and they tasted good so we said hey lets go pass by our investigators and give them a spiritual thought and give them cookies so we did we went to a family and we surprised them and we shared the thought they started eating the cookies and they were like "there good but they could use some more flour, some more eggs, some more sugar but they were good yummm..... " then he coughed and left the room yeah I think I forgot to mention he is a baker maybe if it were someone else they would have appreciated them anyways he gave us a recipe yeah he really showed us up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment