Contact Information

Physical Address: Email Address:
Milan Italy Mission isaac.jaramillo@myldsmail.net
Milan via Antonio Gramsci
13/220090 Opera
Milan Italy

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Loving the Scriptures and The Spirit He is!

I've been getting so in tune with the spirit its so cool we're like best budds. Work is really good there is a lot of cool things happening haha like we are going to see a baptism its so great I cannot wait it has been to long! I cant tell you his name or anything about him because I like to build suspense but also its against the mission rules ahaha. Time is flying by and its intense haha but trials happen and that is when I have gotten close to Heavenly Father and prayed the most and I have seen the awesome blessings that come from it wow its incredible haha also when I obey the commandments including the mission commandments I have seen as I keep them people find us instead of us trying to find them haha wow each day my faith continues to grow maybe someday I'll be like the Brother of Jared haha that's my goal its a big goal but anything is possible. One cool thing as well is that every time I read the Book of Mormon or Doctrine and Covenants I learn something new and it amazes me that there is still more scriptures wow mind blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment