Contact Information

Physical Address: Email Address:
Milan Italy Mission isaac.jaramillo@myldsmail.net
Milan via Antonio Gramsci
13/220090 Opera
Milan Italy

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Piece of My Letter to Share

Right now I am in Genova, it is nice here. The first week I was here I was amazed that I was living in Italy but then I got used to it ha,but I have gone to some amazing places wow! Pictures do not do anything justice! Literally your probably better off coming here and seeing it in person! Right now I'm on my second companion he is okay sometimes I just want to kill him, when he gets on my nerves and sometimes he gets grouchy when we don't communicate well but both of us are getting better, i have definitely picked up humility and patience! haha The food here is good sometimes I just want a nice juicy steak or a hamburger! ooohhh welll.

No comments:

Post a Comment