Contact Information

Physical Address: Email Address:
Milan Italy Mission isaac.jaramillo@myldsmail.net
Milan via Antonio Gramsci
13/220090 Opera
Milan Italy

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Feeling Grateful

So life here in Italy is amazing I love every single day I get to work here. The people are awesome except everyone is out of town for this public holiday that Italy has every year Ferragosto and its pretty much a week long and everyone goes on vacation haha so this next week will be an interesting week! Also one of my investigators is getting baptized this Saturday it is going to be awesome! I am so excited! I can't wait seriously.... also his family has gotten super interested too because they have been seeing the change in my investigator ahh I am so happy! One thing that I have seen is that the gospel does change people and it helps people come to closer to Heavenly Father its so awesome I am so glad and I feel honored for this wonderful opportunity to share the gospel! Anyways love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment