Contact Information

Physical Address: Email Address:
Milan Italy Mission isaac.jaramillo@myldsmail.net
Milan via Antonio Gramsci
13/220090 Opera
Milan Italy

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Member!

So this last week I baptized my investigator he is such a stud he is super cool no lie! Anyways it was the best because first he is my first baptism that I have seen so far and because it was like the best Birthday Present ever! Haha Also I'm finally 19 its so weird but at the same time it just feels like another day went by so I don't know haha! So The members here are treating us (me and my companion) great! They are so excited about missionary work and we showed them how to talk to people so we have been receiving heeps and heeps of referrals so the work here is growing once more and it is exciting to see a branch come to life with a desire to serve the Lord and to do His work and it is definitely an AMAZING thing to see! Well I'm off to continue on with my work here in the Marvelous city of San Remo! I hope all of you are doing well here is a picture of me not knowing how to smile with my Italian investigator!.P.S. I was really excited and actually I can tell you all these things to justify my smile but at the end its a weird and awkward smile hahaha love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment